Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, October 19, 2009

A Family Bible Study

Caden: "Mama, I need a cookie please."
April: "No Caden, Mama already gave you her answer (for the 3rd time), and if you ask again you're going to time out."
Brett: "Come on April, he's just trying to be like Abraham asking mercy for Sodom, and in his book, you're God."
April: "Yep, and the next time he asks I'm gonna rain down fire from heaven on him!"

Good thing for Abraham he didn't push it and ask God to spare Sodom for the sake of only 1 righteous person, and good thing for Caden that his mama is not God!

bde

2 comments:

Nanna said...

=-) Too Cute! =-)

Anonymous said...

I love it! Rick gave me a copy of the birthday photo on Sunday night. gotta get a frame and put it on my entertainment center with all my other family photos!
Tammie