Brett and the boys suprised April by assembling the tree last week while she was out of the house. Madness ensued, and good times were had by all!
Caden was displaying his trademark intense concentration...
Corban is usually just glad to be there, no matter where there is...
Caden was content until......
Corban ran off with one of his tree pieces. Look closely and you can sort of make out Caden's look of desperation, and seconds after this he tried to tackle his little brother like he was playing linebacker for a Pee Wee football team...
Once momma came home, the decorating got under way...
"Which one should I pull off and destroy first..." So far his ornament death count is 5!
Family pics to follow soon, Merry Christmas!
Family pics to follow soon, Merry Christmas!
4 comments:
Precious, precious, precious!!!
I laughed just thinking about the tackle that took place over the tree branches. Next year they may whine over who is getting to put more branches on. Hey, it just comes with the stages of life and each one is precious and fun in its own crazy way. =-) I know the boys had a blast this year,pictures speak volumes.=-)
Brett you really know how to make April's day! Thank You for being such a wonderful husband and awesome daddy!
Oh, I think I heard a hint to send more UNbreakable ornaments for next year. =-)heehee- I think that can be arranged. =-)
Love you bunches!!!!
Oh, I love the curtains!!! They look great!!!
oops! sorry about the ornaments. :) Kelly
Looks like a great time for sure. Merry Christmas! We love you all!
Post a Comment