We have a small tree outside our gate that Brett decided to move to a new place in our yard.
Of course, Caden is his trusty sidekick.
Materials needed: big shovel AND little shovel
Task one accomplished. Big tree, little tree.
Tree...umbrella...what's the difference? It's still cool to carry it myself!
New home for big tree and little tree.
Add a little dirt...
...and a little water...
....and voila! Project completed.
Thanks guys!
Of course, Caden is his trusty sidekick.
Materials needed: big shovel AND little shovel
...and a little water...
....and voila! Project completed.
6 comments:
so sweet! What a neat father/son activity! You'll cherish those pictures forever. Kelly
Cute pictures, wonderful memories!!
(Gran'Pa said to be sure and tell the day guard to water the tree every day so it won't die.)
Caden, you did a great job helping your Daddy. When you come to see us in April, maybe you can help Gran'Pa plant some things in our yard. =-)
Brett & April,
Your boys are so darling. I can't believe Corban is turning one!
I can't get over Caden's hair, it couldn't be any cuter.
Brothers are such a blessing, I know what the next year or so holds for your boys in playing with each other. You guys are in for such a treat.
I can't help but think of our nephews Peyton and our angel Drew when I see your boys- they are so similiar in age. I look at every interaction btw Landon and Liam differently now as I'm sure you all do as well after reading their story.
Thanks for your prayers for them. We love you guys and are blessed by your blog.
Take care,
Laura
It was a very pleasant surprise at Brad Bellamy's wedding to find out that he and Amy had sent a contribution to you for the wells and that they had a video running during the reception to show part of the work in Togo!
As always, the photos of Caden and Corban are precious!
How sweet!!!
wow. I can't believe how big he is.... Caden, not Brett..
Post a Comment