Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Friday, May 30, 2008

Laughs, Giggles, & Squeals

I told you Corban thinks Caden is hilarious, right?
Here's a video to give you a small glimpse of what I'm talking about...


Notice how similar their voices (ok, squeals) are?

5 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

They are both so precious! Can't wait to get my hands on my new grandbaby! AND hug on my Laura, too!

Anonymous said...

It just makes me also laugh out loud. How delightful!
Arlene

Anonymous said...

Caden & Corban had Dad and I cracking up!!! =-)
Oh the joys of siblings!! =-)
I think they are going to be as close as you and Allen were when you were young.( I know you are still close.) =-)

Stephanie said...

So sweet!

Christy Brockman said...

Oh - I just love that video! Just make sure you get the video a few years later when they start fighting!
Thanks for the smiles!