Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Sunday, May 25, 2008

3 Special Boys

I love this picture of my boys (yes, that includes Brett)! I was going to write this long post about why I love each them but thought it might be interesting to see what other people have to say. So go ahead, leave us a comment describing one of my boys, a special memory you have of them, or your favorite thing about them. I know I love them very much and I want them each to know how much they're loved by others as well. Thanks for helping me out on this special post. --April

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Why we love your 3 "Boys":
1.Because they love God.
2. Because they love you.
Brett: Because he is a perfect complimentary match with our wonderful daughter.
Caden: I love the way he excitedly says: "It's Nanna!". I love playing "Wiggles" with him and watching him try and play "Wiggles" with his little brother.
Corban: Who doesn't love that sweet little cuddly baby whose smiles seem to scream out: "Praise God, life is great, and I'm a part of it!!Yeah God!!!"
April, you have done well with your "guys".
Love all 4 of you,
Nanna (and Gran'Pa)

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Who could resist those 3 beautiful smiles?
And ditto to everything Leslie said too! Even though I don't know what "Wiggles" is.
Love you all!
Tammie

Tammie's Thoughts said...

The more I look at that big smile on Caden, the more I just want to hug and kiss on him! Corban smiles with his whole face...he just isn't in this photo. Wouldn't mind a hug from Brett and April, too!

Anonymous said...

The things I love about Brett are that he loves life and loves God, and that he shares that love with others. Who knows Brett that doesn't have a funny story to tell about him? Who knows Brett that doesn't see Christ in him?

Like their dad, Caden and Corban have smiles that cannot be forgotten. I already see their father in them. Just what the world needs-- two more Bretts!

As Caden would say, "I love YOU," boys.

Love, DAD