Obviously, it's too difficult (not to mention expensive ) to send out birth announcements. But if I was, I would choose one of these. Since I don't have to choose, I'm posting all of them. Feel free to click on your favorite (this will give you a big, high resolution version), save it, and have it printed at your favorite film developing place.
(the first and last pictures are 4x6 format, the middle is 4x5)

(the first and last pictures are 4x6 format, the middle is 4x5)


7 comments:
These are fabulous! I think I like the color one best - it shows off Corban's eyes!
Hope you guys had a great new years. We took a family trip to Bham to see a concert together (see my blog for details!!) It was great and time with the kids when they are teenagers is always good!
Love ya'
The announcements are precious! What a beautiful boy. We think of you often.
All of them are adorable! I can't believe how much he has grown. I'd love to hear from you guys. I just started a blog...visit us at josephandbritney@blogspot.com
April, they are all so great and the top one is my favorite! What a cutie he is! Kelly
They are so beautiful, April!
They are all precious! I think I like the one in color best, too. Shows off Corban's eyes the best. Can't wait to see him in person!
Love you all!
I love them! The middle is my favorite! He is such a precious little boy!
Post a Comment