Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, April 23, 2007

I've Got the Best Nephews

One of the best things about being back in the States is spending lots of time with my nephews. I've been blessed with 4 little guys to love on and play with, plus a precious little baby niece. Today I went searching for animals with Owen and Dawson around my brother's neighborhood, and we didn't find anything besides some dead fish and some drunk fishermen, but we still had a blast. Owen discovered that he could step on my shadow and that I would pretend that it hurt me, and we wore that game out for almost an hour. Good times...

As the years go by and the boys continue to change, I know that I will cherish these times when they are young more and more...

1 comment:

Erik said...

There you are, lookin' oh-so cool! Which one's Dawson? Heheh! That hair is a dead giveaway.

I can't wait to see you guys tonight. Hopefully, we'll get in around 10:00 your time. Woot!