Congrats! You're really kicking our tail in the baby department :) I wish we could have seen you this trip. Looks like you've had a great visit. Can't wait to meet little Emerson #2! Love you all, Jessicca & Marcus
Yea! I actually heard the news from Brett's Aunt yesterday morning at church. I am so happy for you guys and will be praying not only for a healthy pregnancy but also for a safe and easy delivery. Congrats you guys!
Great news about the new arrival coming! I wish you could have made a Colorado trip when you were back!
We loved having our older two close together (we didn't plan it that way... God did). Megan and Cameron are 16 and 14 now and they good friends, mostly because they were so close!
Okay, so unless you've got some ultrasound tech connections who cooked this up... I'm guessing this one is not an April Fool's Day joke :) We're so excited for you guys! God bless and we're praying for Caden's new baby brother or sister!
Sorry I didn't get to hug you and say congratulations while you were here....sometimes things just don't go as WE plan! That look on Caden's face is priceless!
OH MY GOSH!!! SOOOOOO Exciting!!!! I miss you terribly! You guys are such incredible parents (and people), this new baby coming is going to be SO blessed to be born an Emerson. I can't even imagine how fun it must have been to tell your families in person.
I was hoping to talk to you or even see you while you were here, but I have been consumed with my Gpa's illness and funeral. I hope you have been encouraged and renewed being "home". I love you! Molly
14 comments:
Congratulations! How exciting!! Praying for a safe and easy pregnancy and smooth delivery. ~Deidrefr
Congrats! You're really kicking our tail in the baby department :) I wish we could have seen you this trip. Looks like you've had a great visit. Can't wait to meet little Emerson #2!
Love you all,
Jessicca & Marcus
Yea! I actually heard the news from Brett's Aunt yesterday morning at church. I am so happy for you guys and will be praying not only for a healthy pregnancy but also for a safe and easy delivery. Congrats you guys!
Congratulations, guys! I'm so excited for you.
Daisha
I know I already told you congratulations in person, but I wanted to tell you again. Have you decided if the baby will be born here or in Togo?
Congratulation!!! We are so happy for you guys. Take care!
I love it! Can't wait to see you in Ghana!
Great news about the new arrival coming! I wish you could have made a Colorado trip when you were back!
We loved having our older two close together (we didn't plan it that way... God did). Megan and Cameron are 16 and 14 now and they good friends, mostly because they were so close!
Laurie and I pray for your work in Togo often.
Okay, so unless you've got some ultrasound tech connections who cooked this up... I'm guessing this one is not an April Fool's Day joke :) We're so excited for you guys! God bless and we're praying for Caden's new baby brother or sister!
Congratulations! Chad and I are expecting baby #3 and due around the same time as you. It will be fun to share this journey with you! God bless!
Wow! Congratulations! Praying for a healthy pregnancy!
Sorry I didn't get to hug you and say congratulations while you were here....sometimes things just don't go as WE plan! That look on Caden's face is priceless!
congratulations! Un neveau bebe'! Tres bien :)
Love, the wryes
OH MY GOSH!!! SOOOOOO Exciting!!!! I miss you terribly! You guys are such incredible parents (and people), this new baby coming is going to be SO blessed to be born an Emerson. I can't even imagine how fun it must have been to tell your families in person.
I was hoping to talk to you or even see you while you were here, but I have been consumed with my Gpa's illness and funeral. I hope you have been encouraged and renewed being "home". I love you! Molly
Post a Comment