Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Wednesday, June 21, 2006

Look at me!!!


Caden wanted to be sure that everyone knew he was now pulling up on things all by himself AND standing! He is quite proud of his new talents. He has also learned to crawl to get what he wants...this includes everything from toys to mommy/daddy and a few things that he's not supposed to have.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

We are always proud of your talents, big boy!!
We can tell from your pictures that you are enjoying your toys in a whole new way, Go Caden!!! =-)
We love you sweet boy!
Nanna & Gran'pa

Carris Family said...

I love the huge drool hanging off of his chin... classssiiiiicccccc.
~ Rob

Kirsten Alana said...

Some AMAZING pics lately, I've been traveling and then out sick without internet for so long I've really missed out...but it's been so fun catching up :-)

Hey, I may have asked this before, but have to again if so: what is your current mailing address??? You can email it to me at kalanam@gmail.com

Love to all 3 of you!