Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, June 26, 2006

8 Month Old Caden

Caden...Caden...and more Caden! These pictures should give you a good idea of what our little boy is up to these days. He is quite the active guy and keeps his mommy and daddy on their toes.










AWWWW, such a cuddle bug!


As you might notice, the bumber pad had to be removed from his crib. Caden was using it as a step stool and reaching higher on his crib than his parents were comfortable with. Now if we can only convince him to let go of the railing and sit back down to take a nap!



And, of course...the classic sitting in front of the bear picture to let you really see how much he's growing.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Precious, precious sweet boy! I can't wait to get some of those good hugs!!
Before you know it Caden will be sitting and holding the bear in his lap! I'm willing to wait a while for that. He's growing fast enough as it is. =-)
Love,
Nanna

Anonymous said...

Hey Brett and April- I can't believe how cute Caden is, and I wish I could meet him before you take off! I am glad to hear you are doing well! We think of you often.

Take care!