Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Thursday, March 09, 2006

Little Lovey


I was scrolling through Caden's newborn pictures and find this one and thought, "Wow. That lamb looks really big." I decided I would take a picture of him sleeping with the lamb and compare the two. The first picture was taken when Caden was only two days old...the second was taken today (4 months old).

2 comments:

Grafted Branch said...

Beautiful baby! Thanks for visiting my blog so I could reciprocate and be reminded of the incredible sweetness that is a new baby -- especially a first baby.

Children are a gift and a reward from the Lord.

Enjoy! God bless.

laura said...

Brett and April,

Gary and I were online checking on blogs and saw your pictures of your sweet son. We are so excited about all God is doing in your lives and can't wait to see what the future holds. We are getting settle in our new home in Bolivia with our 6 month old (today actually) son Nathan. It's actually amazing how much Caden's face resembles Nathan's in this picture of him asleep. They are a precious gift aren't they. God bless you both.

Laura Bull