Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Friday, March 31, 2006

Babies in our plant


We have a new addition to our family. Brett bought me a hanging plant last month and the birds seemed to like it. Then when I was watering the plant before we left, I noticed a nest beginning . When I returned, the nest was bigger and there was a bird in my plant. Since then, I have yet to find a moment when a bird is not in my plant. Therefore, I think my plant is dying. My mom said I could water around the nest...but I'm fearful of being attacked by a bird. We have also witnessed the "changing of the guards" as mom and dad switched places. Spring is going to be fun around here as we watch the birth of babies in our plant.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I shared your bird picture with our class of 4's. They want you to send us more pictures as the eggs hatch and the parents feed the babies and they start learning to fly.