Caden is so blessed to have Owen around. He needs a bigger kid in his life to show him the ropes and teach him how to play. Owen is an expert in playing, and these days he is teaching baby Caden all of his best games!
2 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Gamma & Papa love to see the pics of our sweet, sweet grandsons!! Thanks for lighting up our days!! love and hugs, G & P xooxxooxox
I'm glad to see Caden looking so well and happy! He has really grown since we were there. I am anxious to hold and love on him when we come back by from Florida. Love, Ma Pip
2 comments:
Gamma & Papa love to see the pics of our sweet, sweet grandsons!! Thanks for lighting up our days!!
love and hugs, G & P xooxxooxox
I'm glad to see Caden looking so well and happy! He has really grown since we were there. I am anxious to hold and love on him when we come back by from Florida.
Love,
Ma Pip
Post a Comment