Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Thursday, January 12, 2006

Healthy Baby...Happy Mommy


DSC01268
Originally uploaded by The Emersons.
We got a clean bill of health from the Doctor yesterday. Praise God! Thanks to everyone who was praying for Caden's recovery. It was a blessing that his RSV was mild and didn't ever get worse. Many infants end up in the hospital and we never did. The only instructions the Doctor gave us was to finish up his antibiotics. Mommy now has a cold (thanks to Caden) and it looks like Daddy may be getting it now too. We hope it doesn't travel back to baby Caden. We definitely don't want to do this again.

1 comment:

Chad Gardner said...

Hey April! It's so funny you wrote me, because I've visited your profile in recent weeks but I didn't recognize you in the small picture. When I looked at the full-size picture just now, it was obvious who you were!

Now I read that you're in Montgomery. Again, as coincidence would have it, Mary and I were in Montgomery a few weeks ago meeting up with family for the day. It's a small world after all.

Feel free to visit the blog where I normally write (http://www.xanga.com/Chad_G_77). I really need to move over to Blogger since it's much better than Xanga. Talk again soon I hope! Love, Chad