Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Friday, January 01, 2010

First Morning in 2010

I just wanted to remember how I spent the first morning in 2010...

I'm sitting on my porch in Togo, West Africa, wrapped up in a blanket (it's about 62 degrees) watching my 2 boys play outside with our monkey, Tiggy.

There are so many things that are not normal in the sentence....yet, this is normal...this is my life.

2 comments:

Joy said...

It doesn't seem "normal" to us that you four are not with us...I don't think it will ever feel "normal"...

Leslie said...

Glad you are enjoying the cool air and I hope it lasts. =-) Well, we can hope anyway.
Give your boys hugs and kisses from us, Miss you a lot!!!!
Happy New Year to all of you!!!!
Love ya bunches!!!!