Gran'Pa and I laughed and laughed! It is so good to see Corban having Soooo much fun with his animal friends.=-) We love and miss all of you! Love ya bunches!!!! Nanna & Gran'Pa =-)
Brett, this kinda reminded me of you when you were little...only the other two in the picture were Chad & Amy "sparring" with each other! (I actually think they probably "loved" each other too) Smiles, Mom
4 comments:
Gran'Pa and I laughed and laughed!
It is so good to see Corban having Soooo much fun with his animal friends.=-)
We love and miss all of you!
Love ya bunches!!!!
Nanna & Gran'Pa =-)
Too funny! Corban was really enjoying himself!
Brett, this kinda reminded me of you when you were little...only the other two in the picture were Chad & Amy "sparring" with each other! (I actually think they probably "loved" each other too) Smiles, Mom
Is that the same type of monkey that attacked Sarah Hug at Codhani after Brett told her she could pet it?
Post a Comment