Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, August 24, 2009

A Movie and Corban's Karate

Sometimes while momma is away and Toy Story is on...Karate happens!

6 comments:

Nanna said...

Uncle Allen will be proud. What a great side kick, Corban! I'm glad no one was in your way. =-)

Becky Reeves said...

Corban is looking so old!!! Looking forward to seeing you guys! Blessings to you, Brett, as you hold down the fort with the boys while April is away!

laura said...

It never ceases to amaze me how our boys are so alike. Just the other day I kept hearing "hi-ya"... "hi-ya" from the playroom and then two little men came tearing down the hall karate chopping each other all the way... it was all fun and games until Grant decided karate chopping with one of his wooden musical instruments would make things more interesting :) oh the adventures!

Brett, April, Caden, Corban & Eden said...

anyone notice that brett rearranged the furniture while i was gone too? don't worry, i love it! ;) thanks babe for doing a great job with the boys (and house) while i was gone. i had a blast, but it's always good to come home and see the fam! --a

Allen, Sarah, and Luke said...

Luke has been experimenting with Ju-Jitsu, I'll see if I can get some video of it.

Looks like Corban could probably kick Caden in the face. Next time I see him, I'll help Corban roll the edge of his foot over and use more of his heel. Also, tell him if he rotates his standing foot back to a 45 degree angle he'll be less likely to fall down.
:)

Deborah said...

I helped Joshua (my 8-year-old)with his "Star of the Week" poster for school, on which we listed some of his hobbies and special talents. As his best special talent, he listed, "sword-fighting with my brother". See what you have to look forward too?!