I absolutely LOVE this picture.Molly
Now you have a glimpse of what's to come. They'll be best buddies. Isn't it great? Can't wait to see you again. We'll hopefully be in our new house! You'll have to stay with us as it isn't near the current one.
What a cute picture! I see both of you in both of them, but they really look like April holding Brett in this shot :)
Becky is right, it Does look like April holding Brett. =-)
Post a Comment
4 comments:
I absolutely LOVE this picture.
Molly
Now you have a glimpse of what's to come. They'll be best buddies. Isn't it great? Can't wait to see you again. We'll hopefully be in our new house! You'll have to stay with us as it isn't near the current one.
What a cute picture! I see both of you in both of them, but they really look like April holding Brett in this shot :)
Becky is right, it Does look like April holding Brett. =-)
Post a Comment