Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, March 03, 2008

Yikes!


The high today was 107.
We went swimming.
I didn't want to leave.


Enjoy your snow.

6 comments:

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Laura came home for Mama's funeral...she was glad to be in the 70 degree weather instead of the snow for a little while...

Thank you so much for your sweet note! Mama loved all of you, too, and she loved having you come to visit and play in the cotton trailer. The service today was really neat and very different from anything ever done in the MS Delta before, I think. We invited people to get up and talk about happy memories of Mama and it was a wonderful celebration of her life.

And I love the video of Caden swinging and that up close photo of Corban. I'm showing them to Laura and telling her she's going to have to update her blog when the baby comes so I can see him/her on a regular basis! Tamara Lynn thinks they should name the baby Jimmy Joe...that's a good southern name... (after her Uncle Jimmy and her brother, Joe) ...somehow, I don't think that will happen!

Anonymous said...

I'm glad Caden has strong arms. He is having so much fun. I'm also glad you have the pool to go to. I know I would not have wanted to leave either! At least you are not pregnant and having to deal with that heat! =-)

Rachel said...

We had a snow day today. Man, I totally remember how hot 107 degrees feels! I'm soooo praying for you guys!!! I'm so excited you guys will be in the states at the end of March. I know how busy you guys will be, but I'd love to get to see ya'll! We'll talk more as time gets closer or even whenever you are here and know your schedule more. Love you guys!

Jim MacKenzie said...

two weeks ago I was at a couples retreat near Gunnison Colorado: Temps 20 below; 12, yes 12, feet of snow...

I'm just sayin'...

You can have your 107. I got in a hot springs pool after snowshoeing... a weird sensation.

Erik said...

Dang! You guys are H-O-T!!

Jim MacKenzie said...

update March 6 on temps in Colorado: 10 degrees!

Nice...