Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Monday, September 03, 2007

Our 6th Anniversary


On September 1st, we celebrated our 6th year of being married. We enjoyed a delicious meal at an authentic French restaurant (thanks Dave for keeping Caden) and reminisced over our last 6 years of marriage together. We realized that we have had 6 years packed full of love, laughter, and adventure. We have grown in friendship, trust, and understanding of each other and yet we know God has so much more to teach us. We continue to anticipate what God has planned for us as a family and know that His adventures for us keep getting more exciting.
When we started dating, I never dreamed my life would go the way it has...but I would live it all over again! I love you Brett Emerson and continue to be proud of being your wife and thankful to God for putting you in my life!

7 comments:

Robert and Kelli said...

Congratulations on 6 years! The time sure has flown since then! Hope you guys have a great week!

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Congratulations! Seems like yesterday when you were getting in that old Buick and riding off into the sunset! Love you both!

Anonymous said...

Happy Anniversary, and many more!!
We love you,
Mom and Dad Gillespie

Stephanie said...

Happy Anniversary!

Drew Custer said...

Happy Anniversary! I still remember listenig to you read those emails that Brett had written when we were in Greece. It was a blessing to see the beginning of your relationship. God bless you guys.

Jamie Custer

Anonymous said...

You complete me. Both of you.

Erik said...

Congrats on 6 years, guys. That's awesome!!

I can't believe that Sony and I are on our 7th! It just goes to show how fast the time flies by when God truly puts the perfect person in your life.

We miss you guys and are praying for you three and the little one.

On a side note...U of M is doing TERRIBLE this year, Brett! I think it's because you're out of the country!!