Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com

Sunday, July 30, 2006

Let's Go!

Check me out! Thanks to Gamma I'm ready to go!
I've got my own backpack for the plane ride and
the two pieces of luggage they'll allow me to check.
I wonder if I can fit all my toys in here.
__________________________________________
Are you sure I can't fly to France in my new suitcase?

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gamma and Papa are going to get luggage with their names on it too so they can come see the "Traveling Man" no matter where he goes!!
love you sweet Caden, G & P xoxoxo

Erik said...

Sup Cade! I likes da look of yur baygs. I think you should try to fit in that big one and ride the plane that way. Just be sure to pack some animal crackers (not the cheap-o kind, neither...get those Barnum's ones) and apple juice.

B&A, you guys have the cutest kid. I can't believe how big he's getting. Next weekend is going to be fun. Can't wait to see you.

Rick and Leslie said...

Caden you need to hide in the suitcase and ship yourself to Memphis. Nanna & Gran'Pa will be glad to share you with Gamma & Papa,too. =-)

Tammie's Thoughts said...

Think you're going to have to buy an extra seat for that big ole bear? Might need to get some kind of sleep aide for Caden and mom and dad too for the overseas flight (That's what I always do...take a sleeping pill and arrive in Europe ready for the day!) He wont' understand when you fill that bag with stuff and he can't play in it anymore, but he'll have fun with it until then!