Caden loves his Daddy...I mean he really loves his Daddy! Brett can always make Caden smile and laugh. He has a special touch that is beautiful to watch. Mommy loves Daddy, too. I love watching Brett play with Caden and I also love the break I get when Brett comes home from school. Brett is an amazing Daddy (just like I always knew he would be) and I think I have his Dad to thank for that. Darrel has always been very involved in the lives of his children as well as his grandchildren. So thank you Darrel and thank you Brett for being wonderful Dads!
Visit Brett's personal travel blog for his adventures at
http://theplacesivebeen.blogspot.com
Curious about our past life in Togo, West Africa? visit http://emersonstogo.blogspot.com
Sunday, February 26, 2006
Daddy & Caden Time
Caden loves his Daddy...I mean he really loves his Daddy! Brett can always make Caden smile and laugh. He has a special touch that is beautiful to watch. Mommy loves Daddy, too. I love watching Brett play with Caden and I also love the break I get when Brett comes home from school. Brett is an amazing Daddy (just like I always knew he would be) and I think I have his Dad to thank for that. Darrel has always been very involved in the lives of his children as well as his grandchildren. So thank you Darrel and thank you Brett for being wonderful Dads!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Dear April,
We can only thank God over and over again that He led us to husbands with HIS spirit...loving and cherishing us so much. Just as HE is a great Father...so are our guys! Thank you, Father for picking so well for us!
hugs, MOM E.
Post a Comment